This post contains affiliate links - using these links does not cost you anything but does wonders for us. Thank you for supporting Fairy Good Mommy!
Baby care is a booming industry. Every parent wants the best and the safest product for their child. There is a wide variety of products that parents can choose from while selecting what would suit their baby’s needs. One such product that has been gaining prominence in baby care is the baby wipe warmer. It might sound incongruous as to why it is even necessary. Scores of parents have testified how useful and helpful baby wipe warmers are. It is high on the hygiene factor plus it keeps the wipes warm which always brings a smile to the baby’s face.
Choosing the right baby wipe warmer is very important. There are several factors that go in while deciding on the best out of the lot. Buying the best one which is excellent value for money and delivers on features as well as service is vital while purchasing baby wipe warmers. Baby wipe warmers are not readily available over the counter, in physical stores. And the ones that are available at such outlets often tend to be expensive and not of exceptional quality. However, online stores like Amazon have been helpful in such scenarios especially for parents looking for the best budget buys for their child. Amazon is one of the biggest online retailers in the world. They offer a gamut of products of every imaginable type, brand, price, etc. Parents looking for baby cloth wipe warmers at the best value for money can have a look at these few suggested warmers available on Amazon:
1) Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer
Priced at about $28, the Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer is a favorite with parents. It is a budget-friendly product that not only takes care of the baby but the parents’ wallet too. It is energy-efficient with night light features that have an auto 10-minute shut off. Easily portable, it can hold up to 100 standard sized baby wipes. This product has been rated as the best budget buy by countless reviews.
2) Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer
Prince Lionheart Ultimate Wipes Warmer comes at a price of around $23. The warmers are treated with an EPA approved anti-microbial additive which discourages any bacterial infestation. Their patented Ever-fresh Pillow System to keep the wipes not only warm but moist too is what makes this product a tremendous buy-for-value necessity for every baby. It holds up to 80-100 disposable baby wipes and up to approximately 16 cloth wipes. The worldwide bestseller, this product is the best value for money that parents can buy for their baby
3) Prince Lionheart Compact Wipes Warmer
This product under the Prince Lionheart brand is perfect for active families who are constantly on the go with their baby in tow. Priced at $21.99, it includes both wall and car adaptors which only increases its mobile features. The Prince Lionheart Compact Wipes Warmer comes in a very compact size that fits well inside the diaper bag. As all Prince Lionheart products, this product also comes with the EPA approval tag. It can hold up to 35 cloth wipes. Under this price segment, this baby wipes warmer is the best one with the maximum number of features and so far the best to hold cloth wipes.
4) Dexbaby Wipe Warmer Space Saver with Warm Glow Changing Light
At just shy of $30, it comes in a vertical shape and design which saves ample space on the dresser or the changing table. It has a built-in changing light that shuts off automatically after 10 minutes. One of the distinctive features of the Dexbaby Wipe Warmer is the presence of a viewing window on the machine. This shows when it is the right time to refill.
Why use baby wipe warmers?
Parents have often observed how their babies whimper or cry when cold, wet wipes are applied on to their skin. Baby wipe warmers solve this problem, and the baby’s discomfort becomes a thing of the past. Of course, some people might say that baby wipes need not be put in a machine just to warm it up. But there is more than one reason why parents should opt for a baby wipe warmer:
1) Baby wipe warmers keep the wipes warm at all times whenever one needs it. Cold baby wipes can be a reason for irritation for the baby, and this might cause the baby to react. That need no longer be a cause of worry for parents when baby wipe warmers are in the house. Just plug the device in and let the warming begin!
2) They are hygienic and inhibit the growth of bacteria. It is not only sanitary for the baby alone but for the parents as well as they might be exposed to infections as well. Babies are very prone to bacterial infections. And investing in something as small as a warmer indeed goes a long in keeping babies safe and secure.
3) Health experts say that it is always advisable to keep one’s baby in a warm environment. For obvious reasons like babies contracting a cold or chest infections. Baby wipe warmers significantly help in this matter. It keeps the wipes clean, warm and perfectly healthy to use.
4) A common misconception is that baby wipe warmers heat up the wipes. This is not true as the warmers only keep the wipes at a certain level of temperature. This helps in retaining and maintaining the right amount of moisture levels.
Is there any use for baby wipe warmers after the baby gets older?
Even after the baby gets older and has no need for baby wipes, this device can be used for other purposes as well. It can be used to warm up facial wipes which is great for skin too. It can also be used during cold infections for both children and adults. If one is not too keen on using the machine other than the intentioned purpose, it can be a great hand-me-down gift. Pass it on to another expectant parent and let them also experience the joy and convenience of using a baby wiper warmer for their child.
The jury might still be out there on baby wipe warmers. However, it is a common consensus among a good number of parents that it is an indispensable product for baby care. Affordable, easy to store and good for the baby is what makes this product a growing favorite among existing and expectant parents as well.
Over the course of pumping breast milk for my first born I picked up some ticks and tricks, and for a lot of the time I was effectively exclusively pumping for him. I went back to work at four and a...
I have had two C-sections, and each time the tummy area above my incision has behaved differently. After my first pregnancy where I gained on the upper end of a normal amount of weight, my shelf was...